Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Just a scratch

Since revealing the incredible complexities and amazing traits of this Brandon guy would take too long, I realize this post is going to be just a scratch into his awesome world. In the picture you will notice that there is a much more attractive person attached to said Brandon...that is his much better half. (insert smooth transition into first person) I was married exactly four months ago to my best friend, cliche but the truth, and am loving life.

I grew up in Provo and have lived here for most of my days. I've been blessed with the opportunity to travel to all sorts of crazy parts of the world and learned to love each one of them. I'm still exploring majors and I'm way past time when I should have chosen but I like learning and there's just too much to learn. 

My middle name is Dare. I know, cool huh. Its a family name that has been passed down for a long time. I like it.  

1 comment:

  1. DARE, My brotha! You grew up in PROVO?! What!?!? So before we go anywhere else with this blogging relationship, are you a Thunderbird or Bulldog? haha! Kidding bro! Congrats on getting married to your best friend! I wish I could marry mine :) Hit me up if you go on the lake!

    ReplyDelete