Sunday, November 14, 2010

Technology in Exile

In our digital civilization class we've been connected with blogs from all the different students. I've been assigned a short review of one of those blogs. Kristen has done a blog called Technology in Exile. She has done really well in her blog to connect with the different historical elements we have been talking about in our class. Her blog is well put together with different feeds and widgets and she's been connected many of our assignments to her work in Tibet. She's done a great job of displaying digital tools we've learned about and her blog feels very personal.I enjoy seeing the contact she has in Tibet and it has inspired me to try and reach out a little more. If you've never seen a Prezi she has a good one that she made about her ideas about digital literacy for Tibetan students. I've really been impressed with Kristen's blog and you can tell she puts a lot of thought into her posts. If you're looking for a good blog to follow, hers is definitely one to look at!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Brandon, I appreciate your endorsement! I'm especially glad that you feel that my blog is personal, because I think that makes it more interesting and effective. Also, I absolutely love this picture in the background of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks. Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Maybe the color of fonts, backgrounds or anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. um . . . not really! I think it looks great the way it is. I'm not good at blog design, actually--you're way ahead of me since everything on yours is currently readable :)

    ReplyDelete